I write this letter from a home in Las Vegas, Nevada, where I am staying while on the early stages of a tour for my book, Hope, Help and Healing for the Depressed. I praise God for His mercy on the road. Pray for God to use my book and my testimony of hope.
Please find attached our December letter, as this did not go out due to a clerical error. Our apologies for this oversight.
Christina, Adam, and I are settling in well at Southland Baptist Church, our new church home in Sydney and the place where I will be training men for ministry. We are getting involved in ministry and are seeking to win souls and build up believers. Please pray for Mark, a friend who lives nearby who is open to the Gospel. We had a great time at summer Teen Camp, where I helped run the program; two young men surrendered to ministry!
\We do have some important prayer requests. Thank you for praying!
• Please pray for me as I travel and speak in various churches here in the United States up until late March. I will also be speaking at several churches in Australia during our transition into the new role.
• Pray for me as I prepare my curriculum for the instruction, mentoring, and training up of pastors. What a great need this is! Pray for the men whom I will be training.
• Pray for souls to be saved and established in the faith here in Western Sydney.
• Pray for Christina’s and Adam’s health, which have been fragile.
• Pray for me as I publish a new book, Words of Encouragement for the Weary Soul.
• Pray for our ministry and personal needs, as our support has dropped to near 50%.
We are so grateful for your support and prayers.
Your fellow labourers in Australia,
Mark, Christina, and Adam