My mother Margaret has been sick in bed for the last few months; she is very weak and cannot take care of herself. She is in declining health, and her medical conditions are becoming very difficult. She has been in and out of the hospital and taken many ambulance rides. My brothers and sisters have been very concerned; my brother Kevin and sister Debra have gone to visit mom and help with her care. My Dad has been by her side all this time, as her condition continues to worsen.
I wanted to go to the States for a visit to spend some time with Mom. I dearly love my mom, and I’m thankful for her positive but firm upbringing as a child and teenager. After praying about it, I have decided to go to Silva, Missouri, on August 14 to visit Mom for a few weeks. I will go by myself in order to keep my expenses to a minimum. To my surprise, all my brothers and sisters have decided to go also and have a family reunion. Praise the Lord!! (Below is a picture of our family.)
Our family has a great heritage. My dad and mom were missionaries in Argentina for 38 years and started 3 churches. My sister Debra is a missionary going to Honduras with her husband Steve. Kevin is self-employed with Preston Pressure and is a starting a Creation museum in Asuncion, Paraguay. Darrell works for the Border Patrol in upper Minnesota. Calvin is a missionary in Puerto Rico with a desire to go to Cuba to start churches. Priscila lives in Buenos Aires with her architect husband Javier. I praise the Lord that all my brothers and sisters are in church and serving the Lord in some capacity. My parents did a good job of training us for the Lord’s work.
Please Pray for These Requests:
- Pray that my trip to the USA and back to Argentina will go smoothly and that I can keep my expenses down to a minimum.
- Pray that I will be able to bring back from the USA some much-needed clothing, shoes, etc. for the family.
- Pray that I will be able to raise some much-needed funds for printing of Gospel tracts here in Argentina.
- September 23-25, we will be starting a new church here in Tucuman with Evangelist James Belisle. Pray for the evangelistic campaign!
- Pray for power to win souls and see lives changed.
We would like to thank you for your love and support. Every soul we win for Christ goes to your account!
Brian R. George and Family