We are so thankful for your faithful prayers and support. The last three months have been busy and fruitful, with God’s help. As always in ministry, there are blessings and burdens, valleys and victories, but God is faithful.
We thank God for people getting saved, baptized, and joining the church in the New Year. The church is quite full on Sunday mornings and evenings, even after adding extra chairs, so we praise God for His blessing. God is good to us.
It has been exciting to start a new soul-winning ministry on Sunday afternoons, headed up by one of our men, Victor. The level of involvement in evangelism has more than doubled as a result, and souls are regularly coming to Christ. Praise the Lord!
Christina has been struggling with severe back and leg pain of late and has been diagnosed with degenerative disc disease and consequent arthritis. She is on medication, and we are praying that things will improve. Please pray for Christina to feel better and get back to her usual self–Adam and I are hopeless without her!
– Pray for God’s power and anointing to be upon us as we serve Him.
– Pray for Christina’s health–diabetes, celiac disease, and degenerative discs.
– Pray for Adam to be saved and to be trained up in the things of God.
– Pray for our preaching conference in April, the Southland Bible Conference.
– Pray for growth and fruitfulness among our people.
– Pray for many souls to be saved!
May God richly bless you and use you, for our time is short.
In the name of our wonderful Saviour,
Mark, Christina, and Adam Tossell