The Bible says, “And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us.” (Acts 16:9) Everywhere people are crying for help—in Libreville and beyond. It is the Macedonian Call of Acts 16:9. God helped us purpose to knock on every door and talk to every soul. God has opened so many doors recently. By the grace of God, we knocked on many doors and talked to thousands of souls. Thanks to your faithful prayers and support, God did a great work here in Gabon!
The Bible states, “The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved.” (Jeremiah 8:20) The Holy Spirit moved us to make it our ultimate goal to knock on every door and preach the Gospel to every soul in Gabon. God opened so many doors among our government officials to receive copies of the Word of God and hear the Gospel.
• We distributed hundreds of pieces of Christian literature to several of our armed forces, including some top officials.
• We gave a copy of the Bible to the Prime Minister.
• We were authorized to preach and distribute Christian literature in our main prison.
• Several people trusted Jesus Christ as Saviour.
• One household head invited us in to preach the Gospel to his family. After hearing the Gospel, they all trusted Jesus Christ as Saviour.
The Bible declares, “Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.” (Acts 2:41) We baptized eight people recently. We baptized four in Ntoum and four in Libreville. At least a dozen other people have decided to get baptized too.
One of the soul-winning highlights is a 14-year-old teenage boy who got saved and baptized under our ministry; his dad is a voodoo practitioner. He hardly missed a soul-winning outing. He is such a faithful soul winner and so teachable. He left us to go study in Benin, his home country. He informed us of his decision to go evangelize his family there. God used him to bring at least three souls to church.
One senior saint, who got saved under our ministry in Ntoum and whom I had the privilege to baptize, graduated into Glory a few days ago. Praise God, he is in heaven now, thanks to you!!!
The Lord did countless things recently:
• He gave us 11 new faithful workers: Paul, Chris, Brigitte, Henri, Moses, Clara, Sylvie, Leo, Simon, Dieu Merci, and Celestin. They are all soul winners and attend our Bible institute.
• God is opening another ministry-extension opportunity in Mounana through one of our Bible institute students.
• Celestin said, “I visited many churches, but this is the only church that teaches sound Bible doctrine. I thank God for bringing it to Gabon!”
• Mathurin said, “This is the only church that teaches sound Bible doctrine and is winning the lost for Christ. I thank God for giving me the opportunity to serve Him through this church.”
• We have started several home Bible studies.
• We had our first communion on August 7, 2022.
• There is one local pastor, Serge, who has been faithfully attending our Bible institute and changing his theology. He is grateful for receiving sound Bible doctrine.
• We hold monthly soul-winning clinics, prayer nights, and family devotions.
• Nearly every single student at the institute wants to either start or help start a church. They have a mind to work for the Lord.
God performed a work. We found a used 18-passenger bus here, thanks to you! THANK YOU! It cost $12 000. It helped us solve part of our transportation problem. It has a few mechanical problems. Thank you for giving to the Lord! Without you this would not have been possible. We still ask you to join us in prayer for the purchase of a 70-passenger church bus from the USA, some medical supplies (as a tool to get people saved), a new container full of Scriptures, and the purchase of a piece of land for the ministry. THANK YOU!! We thank God for the doors that are still open in Gabon, and we want to redeem the time by taking the Gospel all over Gabon.
May God richly bless you as you serve Him faithfully!!
Your missionary friend,
“Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.” (I Corinthians 15:58)
• So many salvations
• 8 baptisms
• 12 scheduled to get baptized
• Several people maturing
• 18-passenger used church bus
• 11 faithful workers
• Ministry extensions
• Top officials received Scriptures
• Souls to get saved
• More workers
• 70-passenger church bus
• Medical supplies
• New container full of Scriptures
• Land for the ministry