As we draw to the end of 2022 and look back over the year, we are so blessed and amazed at what we have seen God do in our lives and ministry. Here are a few of the highlights of 2022:
• Close to 2,000 people have accepted Christ as a result of the ministry in 2022.
• Over 1,200 first-time visitors came to our services.
• We had the grand opening and dedication of our new multi-purpose building.
• We began our nursery ministry, headed up by Kellie Morrow.
• We had multiple special days for kids, teens, men, and ladies.
• A new church was planted, Faith Baptist Church of Kaseke Ziwani.
• We held the graduation for the first two graduates of Faith Baptist College.
• We celebrated the 20-year anniversary of Faith Baptist Church, with 1,851 in attendance and 122 accepting Christ.
• Soccer Sunday had over 1,600 in attendance, with 113 accepting Christ.
• The Tanzanian Stadium Crusade had over 3,000 in attendance, with 673 accepting Christ.
• Multiple visiting groups helped us in the ministry and left with more of a desire for missions.
• During our furlough, we visited 25 churches and traveled over 10,000 miles.’
We were so happy and honored that our son David surrendered his life to be a missionary under the preaching of Dr. Don Sisk while we were at a Missions Conference on furlough. We do not know to what field God will lead him, but we could not be prouder to know that God has called our son to the front battle lines in this dark world.
Now, as we stand at the beginning of a new year, we are excited as we look forward to what God will do. We are anxious to return to Tanzania the first week of January and get back into the work there. Here are a few things that we look forward to seeing God do:
• The second stage of Building Faith, a building for office space, Sunday schools, kitchen, and nursery
• Two different medical-outreach weeks
• Special events and big days
• Our 2023 Tanzanian Stadium Crusade
• The start of a brand-new ministry with the Maasai tribe
Missionaries to Tanzania,
Jerry and Rachel Wyatt