In this day and age of fast everything, sometimes we find it hard to wait. The Lord asked us to wait on Him. Since our last letter, we found ourselves waiting for our internet to get repaired from April to July. When the internet got repaired, the email addresses got blocked during that time. We are still having issues with both addresses and have had to create a new Gmail address: email@example.com. We have lost all our email addresses; please send us an email so we can get your address again.
The retaining wall was finished in June. Praise the Lord, for He is good, and He is faithful! The next phase of the building project is for the basement and the columns to be built. We are waiting on the Lord to provide.
The work continues as we wait. We had 22 souls come to Him. We had the church anniversary, a seminar on Christian finances, a wedding, and a 9-km (5-mile) hike with the Teen Brigade. The whole church is working on Scripture memorization; the adults and teens were given a packet of 10 verses to memorize, and the Junior Church is working on Psalm 100. Margo and I both had birthdays, as time does not stand still while we are waiting.
1. The retaining wall has been completed
2. Souls have been saved.
3. Birthday cards were received.
4. God provided new tires for the truck.
5. God has protected us. We had a tire blow out while driving, and we have had break-ins next to us and rocks thrown on the house several times in the night.
1. For strength
2. For wisdom
3. For growth in our converts
4. For our IT problems
5. For the church building funds
Thank you to all who have given!
In partnership for Christ,
Tom & Margo Dinius