We know it’s not Thanksgiving yet, but we are so thankful for your prayers. Our hearts cannot really express in writing all the ways your prayers have been answered.
• We asked for prayers of protection, as we had been broken into three times in one month. God put a hedge of protection around us, and there has been no more break-ins.
• There was an unspoken prayer request answered, which lifted a great burden off of me.
• Winter is just finishing here, and God met our needs and only allowed us to get sick once. The zinc/tin house gets colder than the brick one, but God helped us through.
• We saw more souls saved in July and August and visitors coming to the church.
• We saw the people here in Namibia sacrifice to give for the tent; and at the same time, you, our faithful supporters, gave. Thank you!
• The land is leveled now. We are just putting the fill dirt in to protect the tent from the stones/pointed rocks.
• We looked at one tent last Friday and have an appointment to look at another one today with some of the church members. We will make the decision on which tent this week. We need God’s wisdom, as the wind gets very strong here. The sun is also very intense. This tent needs to last until the church is built.
1. Growth for our new converts and souls to be saved
2. Protection spiritually and physically
3. Transportation for us and the church
4. For our internet to be installed (have been waiting three months)
5. For strength and health (Ebola is here in Namibia and in Windhoek.)
In partnership for Christ,
Tom & Margo Dinius