It has been a blessing to see the Lord bring in visitors each week to the church. One of our converts in May has been attending regularly now for five weeks. She is the stepmom of one of our Saturday Children’s Bible Time girls who is 12 years old and also made a profession of faith. It is sweet to watch them come to church together and grow in the Lord.
Our home church, Berean Baptist Church of Adrian, Michigan, contacted us at the end of August and asked if could we come home for their missions conference and just spend some time to strengthen our health—they would take care of everything!! Now it was a time to see God work on our behalf to cover the ministry and the care of house and animals while we would be gone. There were work permits to be turned in and all the paperwork that goes with that, and a visa and passport were also needed. It was amazing how our Lord put it all together! We arrived September 22 and spent the first Sunday, September 27, in our home church. What a blessing it was to see the faithfulness of so many all these years!!
Sophi, the woman we asked you to pray for, went home to her Lord.
Please pray for:
1. The father Levi and the children of Sophi: Jomba, Saluda, Shimi, and Levina.
2. Transportation for the church and for us.
3. The building plans for the church and parsonage.
4. Souls to be save.
5. Renewed strength.
6. Bible Baptist Church of Namibia while we are away. (Bro. Hansie is preaching in my absence.)
7. Beulaha as she cares for the house and for her safety.
8. For our family.
In partnership for Christ,
Tom & Margo Dinius