This has been a great start to the year. The Lord allowed 15 to come to Him for salvation and 2 adults to get baptized.
Teacher training was done by my wife for one of the ladies who wants to help in Children’s Bible Time and Junior Church. It is a blessing to see our people desire to serve the Lord and to grow in Him. The Lord allowed 12 souls to come to Him.
We started a new ministry called the Teen Brigade. Training for the four leaders was done, and they are excited. I am the captain, and Margo is my assistant. The teens are also excited, and we have seen a sweet spirit among them. Six of them requested that we start a choir, and three showed up to help set up the church on Sunday morning; it is being held on Friday nights. The adults are also excited to have the Thursday Bible Study to themselves now. Nine came to the study, and we had been having about three or four adults with the teens before. We had a church braai (cookout) to celebrate Namibia’s Independence, and 2 got saved that day. The number of souls saved in March was 9.
1. For the 36 souls saved this year
2. For the 2 adults that got baptized
3. For the teen who led her 2 classmates to the Lord!
4. For strength for each day
5. For healing of my great toe after surgery on March 13
6. For God’s provision for the building project
7. For God’s provision for food enough for us and those around us with nothing: 8-9 kids in the morning for porridge, 9-11 bread for 10 a.m. break at school, 6 for sandwiches for lunch, 14-22 for supper, and on Sundays 22-29 for dinner; it is not a soup kitchen, but the parents send their children when there is nothing at home.
8. For my wife being able to complete her CEUs for her nursing license
1. For continued growth for the new converts
2. For the building project!
3. For the Teen Brigade
4. For our work permits
5. For protection
In partnership for Christ,
Tom & Margo Dinius