“I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.” (Psalm 27:13-14)
We are rejoicing, after a nine-month wait, that the Lord has opened the door for us to build the church!! The building permit was granted in spite of the continued drought! We serve a great God, Who is able to keep laws from being signed and Who can give favor in the official offices!!
After much prayer, the contractor has been chosen, and construction has started. The deadline of October 14 was met. Praise to our God!
The excavating for the building and basement is the first phase, and it is just about finished. The retaining wall and the pouring of the basement are next.
While the building is going on, we continue to build lives on the foundation of salvation in Jesus Christ, our Rock. The Lord allowed us to lead 53 souls to Him. Then we continue building with the Word of God through Bible study and the preaching of the Word.
1. We thank the Lord for His guidance and help in our 35 years of marriage.
2. We thank the Lord for the permit to build!!
3. We thank the Lord for His daily provision, strength, and food.
4. We thank the Lord for His protection, as we have found our fence cut two times since our last letter, and He awoke us a third time to see men dressed in black trying to get into the fence.
1. Our work visa
2. Finances for the building of the church
3. Souls—everything ends in November here in Namibia, so pray for our end-of-the-year activities to be fruitful.
6. Safety on the work/building site
In partnership for Christ,
Tom & Margo Dinius