Let us rejoice in our God!! We are so THANKFUL for His care of us and for His faithfulness. He has allowed us to serve Him in Namibia since June 22, 2022—22 years! As of today, we have received our permits for another two years.
Thank you to those churches and individuals who gave towards Phase 3 of our building program. Please keep praying. He is still busy providing.
The winter here was much colder than normal (June – September). Our people stayed faithful even though our services are held outside. We changed the time of our services from 9:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. to give the sun a little more time to warm up the air.
One of our ladies had moved to the farm and came back to the city. She asked a friend to give her taxi money to get to church. He asked, “Why don’t you go to the one across the street here?” She answered, “I want to go where I am fed spiritually.”
1. Pray for the financial needs of Phase 3 of our building project.
2. Pray for God to give us wisdom and strength.
3. Pray for financial teaching for the adults and young adults of the church.
4. Pray about relationship teaching for the young adults.
5. Pray for Carlos and Roger, the orphans of Beulaha.
6. Pray for Margo’s mom, Sharon Cleghorn; she had a stroke.
Let us give thanks for the ability the Lord has given us to be able to repair our pickup truck when it broke down this last month and again last week. We were able to get badly needed tires for it also. He allowed some inheritance to come just at the right time. Again, we are thankful for our work permits and the answered prayer for them, for souls saved, and for lives changed. We are also thankful for a new grandson, born July 20, 2022. May our lives bring God glory.
In partnership for Christ,
Tom & Margo Dinius
Jamie, Aaron, Eunike, Carlos, and Roger