THANKSGIVING WITH PRAISE!!!
• Praise: Two missionary TAN training meetings were held this year in Hammond, Indiana.
• Praise: Over thirty missionaries were trained to use the TAN program to start Bible institutes on their foreign fields.
• Praise: Four men have qualified as instructors to train missionaries and national pastors.
• Praise: Bible institutes have been started in South America, New Zealand, and Africa. Others will begin shortly in Cambodia, Pakistan, Thailand, Philippines, Burma, and Italy.
• Praise: All 150 lessons have been completed and are being formatted to be computer-compatible for printing.
• Praise: Fifty national pastors and college students in Nigeria were trained in November, using the TAN program.
CHRISTMAS WITH JOY!!!
• Joy: When Bible college students receive their first Teaching All Nations workbooks and begin studying the topics that Jesus used to train Peter, James, and John to “become fishers of men,” you will have great joy, knowing that your donations have provided student workbooks.
• Joy: Consider your added Christmas joy if you provided a $5.00 workbook to an eager student in a foreign country.
• A $5.00 donation provides one student with his first workbook, containing ten lessons.
• A $75.00 donation provides one student with fifteen workbooks, covering the entire three-to four-year program.
• Send donations to FBMI, Missionary Project #9900, at 507 State Street, Hammond, IN 46320.
May the Lord bless all of you for your faithful prayer and financial support.
Teaching All Nations