Last month I requested prayer for our church’s “Visitors-Emphasis Month.” This month I want to thank you for praying, because God blessed. Our Sunday school class had a total of 30 visitors during the month. Our average attendance for the month was our highest on record – 119 adults. I thank God for this. I appreciate so much our soul winners and those who brought visitors. Fourteen different class members brought visitors. My assistant, Peter Frimpong, has been invaluable in helping me follow up on our visitors.
Please allow me to mention by name some of our visitors and visitor-bringers so that you can thank God for and pray for them by name:
• Ama Agyeiwaah saw our TV broadcast and decided to visit our church. Our team leader, Pastor Speer, made a follow-up visit, after which Ama came again and brought her daughter Adwoa, along with a couple of her grandchildren.
• In August, Brother Peter and I visited our member Michael Frimpong, and we had the privilege to share the Gospel with several of Michael’s acquaintances. One of them was Stephen Okie, whom Michael would bring as his visitor during our September visitor program.
• Class member Edna Addo brought her friend, Albert Owusu. Similarly, Emmanuel Appiah brought his friend, Kwadwo Oppong. Bismark Pobi started coming with his wife, Attah Fosuah.
• Vida Gani, who just started attending our class in March, herself brought 2 visitors, Ernestina Kwobo and Millicent Amos, with some help from her bus captain, David Addo.
• Gladys Koomson’s sister, Gladys Okyere, was in town to visit the new twins, which I wrote about last month, so she accompanied her sister to church this past Sunday.
• Mary Boakyewaa brought her friend, Georgina Addai; Stella Obuoh Nti brought her convert, Stella Ayijah; Safia Mahama brought her neighbor, Prince Bonsu; and Grace Osei Mensah brought an acquaintance, Micheal Arhinduah.
• Praise God for these who came that were invited by my soul-winning partners and me: Georgina Kamful, Francis Donkor, Perpetual Okyere, Thomas Nsiah, Lawrence Oduro Kwarteng, and Ernest Antwi.
I wish you could meet these precious people. Each has a unique story and is loved individually by God. We are privileged to know them. Most of these visitors have heard the Gospel. For those who have not, pray that they will understand the salvation message and put their faith in Christ. Pray for all to grow in grace.
Your servants and His,
Mike, Maria, John, Joy, Faith, & Ben Sarver