God has surely been good to us! Dr. Mark Bosje and I had the privilege to travel to Alexandria, Egypt, for over a week to train men and ladies for the ministry earlier this month. Combined, we were able to teach about 35 hours. God gave me the opportunity to preach to a ladies’ meeting there, where 7 ladies trusted Christ as their Saviour. God also worked through the many classes teaching on Bible doctrine. Thank you for your continual prayers for us as we travel to help missionaries and other pastors around the world.
This week, we are looking forward to the Servants’ Conference here in Hammond, Indiana. Pastors, missionaries, full-time workers, laymen, and ladies from all over will come as we try to minister to them and help them with whatever needs they may have. We are praying that God would use the preaching and other sessions in English and Spanish to encourage ministries.
Yesterday, our adult Sunday school class (New Grace) celebrated the 10th anniversary of my being the teacher. God is using the men and ladies in our class to win people to Christ, see them get baptized, and then disciple them in the Word of God. God gave us over 50 in attendance, along with several visitors yesterday and over a dozen visitors in the last month or so. Bro. Darrell Moore started the class over 20 years ago, and God is still working!
My wife and I are also excited to give two important announcements: Andrew will be graduating from Hammond Baptist High School on May 26, 2023. Secondly, Xavier and Katie, our son-in-law and daughter, are expecting a baby at the end of July 2023, so we will be grandparents! I know, we seem way too young to be grandparents.
Lastly, would you please pray that:
1. We finish strong the Spring Semester at Hyles-Anderson College, which finishes the first week of May.
2. God uses me as I travel with the Boundless Grace tour group for two weeks, then come back for Andrew’s graduation, and then go out again for another month.
3. God would show our sons Jeremy and Andrew what His will is for their future.
4. God would protect Katie and the baby in this pregnancy.
5. God would bring new and current missionaries here for FBMI Missions Week in July.
6. God would help us to continue to see souls saved, converts baptized, and converts discipled.
Thank you for your faithful prayers and financial support!
For His glory,