Thank you so much for your work of faith and labor of love! Without your faithful prayers and support, this ministry wouldn’t be here and heading to a brighter future, with God’s help, in 2023! Psalm 68:11 declares: “The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.” The Lord has given us a good group of Christian workers who are entirely submitted to Him. We covet your prayers for more power, love, and wisdom as we face new challenges in 2023.
Below is what we were able to accomplish, with God’s help, in 2022 and this year so far:
• We distributed more than 250,000 Gospel tracts, 100,000 John and Romans, and 12,000 Bibles.
• We visited 1 orphanage, 1 psychiatric institution, 3 hospitals, and 6 schools.
• We visited the main prison, the National Army, the military school, and the Republican Guard; and we made a collective donation of 640 Bibles and 4,800 John and Romans.
• We had several soul-winning outings, with 5 of them being out of town.
• In 2022, we saw more than 300 salvations.
• On February 16, 2023, we visited a school, distributed Christian literature, and preached the Gospel; 53 students received Jesus by faith as their personal Saviour.
• In 2022, we saw 21 baptisms.
• On February 3, 2023, we baptized 3 people.
• With God’s help, our goal this year is to see more than 300 baptisms.
• We held 2 seminars and 1 Women’s Retreat.
• We started a Bible institute, which went from 3 to more than 20 people. With God’s help, our goal this year is to have at least 60 people in our Bible institute. We have already seen a 5-percent increase.
• Our church attendance went from 40 to 120 people. So far, we have a 4-percent increase in our attendance, by the grace of God.
Our theme this year is “Throughly Furnished,” taken from II Timothy 3:17. Please pray for God to help us grow in our soul winning, the exhortation of others, and in the truth.
• We started a ministry extension in the city of Ntoum.
• We formed a choir, which now has 9 people.
• God gave us 2 pianists who are training our young people to play the piano and the guitar.
• We organized a Jericho Prayer March in Libreville.
• We celebrated and preached for 1 marriage and 4 funerals.
We could never thank you enough for your continued prayers and support! May God richly bless you and your ministries as you faithfully serve Him! We are praying for you!
That all everywhere may hear,
Your missionary friend,
“Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.” (I Corinthians 15:58)
• 362 salvations
• 24 baptisms
• More Christian workers
• Need for a 70-seat church bus for the ministry
• The purchase of a piece of land for the ministry
• Need for a 40-foot container full of Bibles, New Testaments, and Gospel tracts (80 percent in French,19 percent in English, and 1 percent in Spanish)