1. One of our men recently witnessed to his Jewish neighbor, Stan. Please pray for the salvation of Stan and his family. He is married with three children.
2. On Easter Sunday Tom was the guest of one of our men. Tom was not ready to get saved. Please pray for Tom’s salvation.
3. We have been praying for months for Yonghak Kim to come to church. His wife and kids have been attending Anchor Baptist since VBS in 2014. Yonghak came to church last night! This is obviously a praise, but it also remains a prayer request, as we seek to reach him for Christ.
4. We have several other spouses we are praying will come to church and get saved. Please pray for Patti Williams, Amir Barsoum, and Liming Wang.
1. Easter Sunday morning one of our teen young men came forward for salvation. We have been praying for quite some time for his salvation! Please pray for Luke to follow the Lord in believer’s baptism and grow in his walk with the Lord.
2. Several of our men have been going out on Thursday evenings to a very busy SkyTrain terminal. They are able to hand out 200 – 300 tracts, as well as share the Gospel with many people. This past Thursday the Lord enabled them to lead 7 people to Christ. One of these new Christians, Omot, came to church this past Sunday. Omot is originally from Sudan! This new ministry is both a weekly prayer request, as well as a weekly praise!
Thank you for holding us up in prayer! We will do our best to keep you updated regarding the prayer requests listed above.
Ben, Becky, Caleb, Brianna, and Emma