The emphasis of our letter this month is going to be PRAISE! Since our last letter, we have seen many answers to prayer within our family and ministry. We pray that each of you reading this update will take time to praise the Lord, from Whom ALL blessings flow.
• From May 9-12, the Turner family gathered together for a family reunion in Pensacola, Florida. This was the first time in several years that we were all able to be together.
• On May 13, our daughter Brianna graduated from Abeka Academy. We were blessed to be able to attend the graduation ceremony on the campus of Pensacola Christian College.
• On July 9, Becky and I celebrated our 23rd wedding anniversary! We have now been in Vancouver for 17 of those 23 years. To God be the glory!
• On March 19, Matthew followed the Lord in believer’s baptism!
• On April 22, one man was saved in the Prison Ministry!
• On April 23, Michelle and Jeriah followed the Lord in believer’s baptism!
• On May 7, we started discipling Steven and Alysia!
• On June 3, two young ladies were saved at our community outreach!
• On June 4, we celebrated the 16th anniversary of Anchor Baptist Church!
• On June 18, Misun, Eunji, Jasmin, and Fernando followed the Lord in believer’s baptism!
• On June 24, two men were saved in the Prison Ministry!
These are several of the many blessings of the Lord over the past couple of months here in Vancouver. We know that many of you pray faithfully for the work of the Lord here. Now it is time to praise Him!!
PS. How could we forget?! Our son Caleb got engaged to Abbey Williams on April 25! The wedding is December 22 at 7 p.m., at the Greenwood Bible Baptist Church in Greenwood, Indiana. Everyone is invited!