For the last several months, it has been the prayer of our church that we would see the Lord send a revival. We are asking for this revival to begin in each of our hearts. This means that we are seeking to humble ourselves that the Lord might use us for His honor and glory! It is HIS work, and we are blessed to have a small part in what HE is doing.
Please join with us in praising the Lord for the following:
1. On June 8, we celebrated the 13-year anniversary of Anchor Baptist Church. There were 20 first-time visitors, and people attended from 39 different countries!
2. We are seeing first-time visitors every Sunday!
3. Pawan and Harman (a couple from India) were saved in May. They were both baptized on July 13 and are currently going through the discipleship program!
4. Brandon came forward for salvation on Sunday, July 20!
There are several other new Christians who need to be baptized and start the discipleship program. Please make this a matter of prayer.
On the home front, we are about to transition into only having four of us at home. Our son Caleb will be attending Golden State Baptist College in September. He will be majoring in missions. Please pray for him as he begins this new phase of life. Becky and I are thankful for what the Lord is doing in his life. Brianna will be in Grade 10 this fall, and Emma will be in Grade 5. Please pray for Becky as she continues to carry the homeschooling load.
I would like to close with several additional items that need your prayers:
1. The next baptism is scheduled for Sunday, August 3.
2. Vacation Bible School is August 11-15.
3. Our Bible institute is starting August 26.
Our family would like to thank you for faithfully supporting us through your prayers and financial support. May fruit continue to abound to your account!
Ben, Becky, Caleb, Brianna, and Emma