Praise God for real growth in the church, for souls continuing to be reached with the Gospel, for decisions made at invitation time during Sunday services, and for the members getting involved in the church-wide soul winning. Certainly, in part, this is due to the preaching of the Word of God and teaching of regular soul-winning classes, reinforcing the need to be active in seeking out the lost. After today’s church-wide efforts, everyone involved regrouped to hear testimonies. It was particularly encouraging to hear two young men report on seeing a single lady come to know Christ.
While visiting with one of the young men on Saturday, I met Justin, a single man in his thirties. He had a visitor, so we made an appointment to see him later and take him a Bible he had requested. Justin had a lot of questions, but he prayed in his own words, calling on the Lord to save him.
• For Justin’s spiritual growth
• For Dwayne, Justin’s visitor, to be saved
• For the Lord to continue bringing visitors and growing the church
• For a young man, Joshua, to be saved
• For a new meeting place for the church, to accommodate the growth
• Continue to pray for Cassandra, the mother of six children. She has been coming faithfully with her children for over two years. She wants to be saved and has heard the Gospel multiple times, but she has not truly believed. She has been involved in Wicca, and it seems the god of this world has blinded her mind. Please pray that the Lord gives her understanding and that she will accept Christ.
Thank you again for your ongoing support, especially regarding your prayers.
In the service of our Saviour and King,
Brother Andrew Steers