We never tire of thanking you for your prayers and financial support so we might serve missionaries and their churches around the world. Praise God for what He’s brought to pass this year!
Thirty years ago this month in response to God’s call, our family began full-time service as missionaries. Since then we’ve had front-row seats to witness God’s goodness, His power, and His faithfulness.
These were vividly seen during our trip to Namibia in November to serve missionaries Tom and Margo Dinius. Tom and I, along with a contractor friend, Brother Nathan, were their third visitors from the USA in over 20 years on the field.
• All six flights (three each way) on schedule and uneventful
• WMS suitcase from First Baptist Church, full of gifts, delivered intact and joyfully received
• God’s blessing on preaching to the teens and 3 times to the church with 9 souls saved; another 10 saved out soul winning
• Enlightening conversations so we now have a better understanding of their situation and how supporting churches and FBMI can best help
• God’s blessing on Tom as he played the trumpet for the services and for the national school for special-needs students
• The Lord’s direction and blessing as Bro. Nathan and I worked on their temporary home to make it more secure while Tom worked outside on church- and family-property projects
• Priceless opportunity to meet with the builder to better understand the status of their church building project
• Invitation to preach two times on growing in the Christian faith and to deliver soul-winner’s New Testaments and discipleship materials for them to use beginning with the New Year
We dare not forget to mention God’s work on our own hearts as we saw the immense need for more missionaries to reach Southern African nations with the Gospel and for more churches to actively and wisely support them effectively. Thank you for being part of the solution!
One special blessing! By divine appointment on the last flight home, it was my joy and privilege to present the Gospel to a young man from Russia, and he trusted Christ as his Saviour. Please pray that Alex will be grounded and grow in the faith. I’ve sent him a study Bible and am prayerfully working to encourage him to visit a great church in the area.
That all might hear, everywhere,
Dan and Lana Siemer and Tom