I must thank God for so many blessings this year. People are still responding to the Gospel, and converts are growing in the Lord. Our Sunday school class has been averaging over 100 for the year. The Lord has brought several new men to our Bible college.
In our October update, I wrote about a young man named James getting saved, and I requested prayer for the salvation of his 103-year-old grandfather, Nana Kwame Oppong. This past Saturday, the family again welcomed us into their home. Julius Bartuah and I shared the Gospel with Mr. Oppong. (Bro. Julius is a Bible college student and is on staff at our church.) I thank the Lord that Mr. Oppong was alert and responsive. I believe he responded to put his faith in Christ. The family has asked us to take Mr. Oppong as our church member and to visit him often.
New Class Members
We thank God for the following class members who started coming to our church after the lockdown ended here in Ghana and who were in church yesterday. For each, I tell a part of their testimony.
• Charles Afriyie was brought by his mother, Mary Awuah. She started coming to our class in April of last year after seeing our church billboard.
• Cosmos has been in our church since July 2019; his wife, Rose Boahemaah, has now joined him.
• Mavis Dadzie began attending as a result of our TV broadcast.
• Francisca Armah was brought by her fiancé Kwaku. They were married on October 31.
• Paul Obeng was invited by Brother Julius and me. He has been making great progress going through our discipleship booklets.
• Kwaku Opoku was brought by Opanin Tuffour. I wrote about Opanin’s first visit back in February 2014.
• Mary Oppong Akosua was invited by our school teacher, Alice Asubonteng.
• Patience Owusu was invited by Maria.
Please pray for our fellow believers mentioned above. Today in Ghana, their presidential election is being held. We are praying for God’s will and for continued peace in this country. We also are still praying for the presidential election in the U.S.; we are asking for God to be merciful to our nation. We are praying for righteousness to be exalted.