– Lives in Seoul, Korea, preaches and conducts crusades throughout Asia in Mongolia, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Philippines, Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar and India, with a primary emphasis on India and the Philippines.
– Ministry includes city-wide crusades, open-air mass meetings, church revivals, pastors conferences, preaching/teaching in seminaries and Bible colleges, extensive services in high schools, colleges, military bases and prisons, church planting, and church growth.
Results: – Over 900,000 saved in a life time of ministry to date.
– 202 churches planted as of May 2014.
– Thousands baptized personally, estimated well over 25,000 to date, in the five nations of South Korea, Cambodia, Philippines, India and the USA.
– Messages interpreted into 29 languages, with three new ones, Burmese, Kannada, and Orrisan scheduled over the next two to three years.
– Examples of recent churches started: Church number 199 started in Hyderabad, India, the Agape Baptist Church, in December 2012 with 45 baptized members. When I spoke at the church in April 2014, the attendance was 126, and 9 more were saved at invitation time, whom I baptized after the service.
– Church number 200, the Pandanon Bible Baptist Church, was started in Pandanon, a mountain village about 45 minutes east of Murcia, a suburb city directly east of Bacolod, the major city and capitol of Negros Occidental province on the island of Negros in the Philippines, in February 2013. In a mass Sunday afternoon meeting, 51 were saved, with the church started the following Sunday, and I will be preaching there during our next Philippines Crusade in September 2014.
– During our April-May 2014 India Crusade, two new churches were started in Kakinada, with Pastor Palivela Ananda Kumar, and in Vijayawada with Pastor V. Emmanuel. These churches are growing and need help with their buildings.
– Pastor Srevan Mortha Kumar and I plan to start a new church annually in Hyderabad, India, with the next one, our second there, to be started in January 2015.