Holly, our boys, and I hope you had a merry Christmas and a happy New Year! We trust the time with family and friends was a blessed time as you celebrated the miraculous birth of Jesus Christ 2,000 years ago. Our hope and prayer for you this year in 2015 is a very prosperous and fruitful year.
While I was at a park enjoying a sporting activity, a man named Ernie came up to me and we began talking. He mentioned how he enjoyed hunting, and we began talking about our past hunting adventures. As we talked, the Holy Spirit reminded me about a church nearby that we were just at that was having a special hunting seminar and a Christian professional hunter coming to speak. I invited him to go, and he was amazed that a Christian church would have a hunter come to speak. Ernie went that night and heard a very clear presentation of the Gospel. He did not get saved; but the Lord has allowed our paths to cross a couple of times since then, and the Holy Spirit is working on him. Pray that God keeps opening the door to continue witnessing to Ernie and that he will get saved.
• Holly and the baby: The baby is due on April 15, and we just found out that the baby will be another boy! Boy number four is on his way—we’ll have a soccer team soon, it seems.
• Traveling safety
• Productive new meetings: As you know, our hearts yearn to be home in England. Pray that God enables the new meetings we have to be productive in producing more new support.
• Our support to increase $900 more per month: Praise the Lord for 3 new churches partnering with us!
• Wisdom as we prepare to return to England
• Skelmersdale Baptist Church
Thank you for your amazing and faithful love towards our family and the Lord’s work. We are excited to see how the Lord is going to continue using us to start more churches across the United Kingdom. We love you and are praying for you.
Yours for the souls of England,
Justin, Holly, David, Jonathan, Nathan, and Baby Boy Williams