Brandon and Ali Heselschwerdt Prayer Letter:  An Entire Month in Alaska!Our family first says “Thank you” to all of the following churches in Alaska for having us in to present Kenya throughout the month of October: Bible Baptist Church of Chugiak, Northstar Baptist Church of Fairbanks, Aurora Baptist Church of Anchorage, Greatland Baptist Church of Delta Junction, Bible Baptist Church of Fairbanks, Open Door Baptist Church of Fairbanks, Old Paths Baptist Church of Glennallen, Mid-Valley Independent Baptist Church of Houston, Lighthouse Baptist Church of Eagle River, Maranatha Baptist Church of Anchorage, Open Door Baptist Church of Anchorage, and lastly, Pilgrims Baptist Church of Wasilla, Alaska! Praise the Lord for all of the wonderful meetings we have had throughout Alaska and for all the blessed friendships we have come to build while here as well. God is so good!

Even though we were in one state the entire month, we still had the blessings of driving quite a bit! We started out with Bible Baptist Church in Chugiak for their Sunday services and then headed up to Fairbanks to present/preach for Northstar Baptist Church for their midweek service! From there, we were able to be with Aurora Baptist Church in Anchorage for part of their Missions Conference. On Saturday of the conference, our family was able to go out and give several people an invitation to the church, with the Gospel message included in the invitation.

From visitation, my family and I drove to Delta Junction to present at Greatland Baptist Church in their morning services and then headed over to Bible Baptist Church of Fairbanks to begin their Missions Conference! While at BBC of Fairbanks, we had several opportunities to serve in the church. We were able to teach the Junior Church about Kenya, and during that time, we taught them a song in Swahili. It had such an impact on them that Brother Caleb sent us a video of them requesting and singing the same song weeks after we were with them! It’s a true blessing to see God get the next generation excited for missions! I was also honored to share my testimony and a devotion from the Word of God with the teens and during RU on Friday night!

Also, I would like to say a special “Thank you” to all those who made Jeffrey and Esther feel extra special for their birthdays and for making Hannah feel included in the birthday celebrations as well. God has been so good to our family through many brothers and sisters in Christ!

We finished up in Fairbanks at Open Door Baptist Church, where our family was able to be a blessing to Pastor Smith while he was out of town. We finished up October back around the Wasilla and Anchorage areas with several churches, and we thank all of them for the opportunities given to present our ministry.

Praise the Lord! We are now at 94% of our needed support and have set a date of January 25 to leave for Kenya! Please pray with our family that the remaining 6% of our support will come in by the end of the year. Also, please pray that all of the packing, shipping, and paperwork for Kenya between now and January will go smoothly and according to God’s perfect will. Thank you all so much for your faithful prayers. God bless you.

Your co-laborers for lost souls across East Africa,

Brandon, Ali, Jeffrey, Hannah, & Esther Heselschwerdt
Romans 10:14