As we report to you over the last couple of months, it is with a deep sense of gratitude and praise for thousands of miles of safe travel and many opportunities to share the Gospel while on deputation. It is our joy to represent you as one of your investments in the Great Commission.
The highlight of these last several weeks has been the multitude of souls that we had the opportunity to point to Christ. While in Iowa on the way to Minnesota, I had the opportunity to preach again at my grandpa’s nursing home. We saw 5 souls receive Christ as Saviour during the invitation. Another great witnessing opportunity came by way of a great meeting in Michigan. We were invited to participate in a soul-winning booth that Berean Baptist Church sets up at the County Fair each year. Our family participated each afternoon for three days. As folks walked around the fair, we were able to give them Gospel tracts and refreshments from our tent. Krista and I were able to give the Gospel one on one several times to people at a table under the tent. Between the two of us, we were able to lead nearly 30 souls to call on Christ for forgiveness of sin. It’s always a blessing to get to bring in some sheaves on your behalf. We look forward to doing it again soon in Hawaii.
We recently reached 90 percent of our needed support goal. We need about 16 more churches to partner with us in order to reach our total. Please pray with us as we continue on for the next couple of months. We are booked solid through November and looking to be moving to Oahu after this.
We have much to do before this and between meetings. Please pray for the sale of a rental house we have, as well as the home we live in. We will be putting both on the market. We have been renovating the rental house and are praying for top dollar in order to help with the cost of our move. We also will need to get the container scheduled and packed in the upcoming days.
The next couple of months will keep us primarily in the Midwest, with a brief trip down south. Please pray for all these details to come together as we attempt to follow the Lord in planting the Rock Point Baptist Church in Central Oahu.
The Marasco Family
Praise Report and Prayer Requests
• Sammy started second grade, and Rocky started first grade.
• Pray for us to be able to finish the work on the rental house and to sell both of our houses.
• Pray for traveling mercies and that we will be a blessing to the churches we visit.
• Pray for us to be soul-conscious, and pray that God’s power will be evident in our lives.
• Pray for God to supply the items needed for the upcoming church plant: tracts, start-up Gospel invites, church chairs (approximately $1,800 for 100 chairs). Pray for our Passage Fund (approximately $2,500 for 5 tickets). We will be shipping a 40-foot container to transport these items, a few personal items, and a vehicle.